1. For Filipino students, the application for admission or re-admission, includin g the application forms and all supporting documents must be filed not later that one (1) week prior to the start of registration period.
2. For foreign students, the application must be two (2) weeks prior to the start of registration period, provided that the foreign student is already in the Philippines.
3. All prospective applicants should comply with the requirements issued by regulatory agencies of the government and by the Registrar of the College.
4. Applicants must be holders of appropriate Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, as the case may be, from any recognized, accredited institution and have passed the Written Graduate Test (WGT) administered by the Guidance Department of the College, and at least two (2) years of work experience in the academe or industry.
Basis for Admission
1. Completed application forms of admission.
2. Official undergaduate and graduate transcript of records (original copy), respectively, showing the Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.0 or its equivalent for master’s degree program, and at least 1.75 or its equivalent for master’s degree program.
3. Applicants with grades lower than the required GPA may be conditionally admitted and shall become regular students only upon compliance of grade requirements set by the Institute.
4. Recommendations from at least two (2) former professors, or current or previous employers, may be submitted directly or sent by mail to the Institute
5. A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 400 and band 5, respectively, shall be required of all foreign students in countries where English is not the native language
6. A non-refundable application fee for both Filipino and foreign nationals, in cash, bank draft, or money order shall be required of new applicants paid to Institute through the Accounting Office
7. Admission of a prospective graduate student is subject to the approval of the Dean.