The yellow leaves represent peace. In peace one can attain knowledge, discipline and then comes the opportunities that await every individual.
The book, cap and scroll represent quality education, excellence and the desire to be successful in every academic endeavor.
The globe represents global competitiveness in terms of programs, instructions, facilities, graduates and opportunities.
The people encircling the globe means in unity there is strength, and that education and opportunities recognize no borders, boundaries or limits because they are universal.
GOALS OF THE INSTITUTE
The organizational goals of the Institute are directed at accomplishing the Institutional Objectives and Core Values of San Sebastian College-Recoletos.
- Create learning environment that promotes scholarly interaction, ushers in academic excellence, and assimilates Catholic Christian values;
- Create graduates who are intellectually, skillfully, and professionally prepared to meet the local and global challenges of the 21st
- Create graduates who evaluate the ethical implications of their decisions and act as socially responsible citizens.
- Create a culture of, and share knowledge gained from, research useful to the academicians, professionals, and industry practitioners.
- Share its resources for the economic and social uplift of the community.
The academic programs of the Institute are designed and implemented to pursue the organizational goals of the Institute:
- Provide curricula that nurtures a learning environment of scholarly interaction between faculty and students and within which Sebastian values will grow;
- Apply research to discover wisdom for raising the quality of community life;
- Sharpen decision making skills of, and develop positive mental attitudes in, students; dawn from the use of e-learning tools, the exposure to existing professional practices and emerging industry trends, and the integration of ethical values; and
- Support innovative, holistic, and value-based approaches for addressing economic and social concerns of the community, the nation, and the world.
ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT, Briarcliff Manor, New York, U.S.A.
ASIA ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT – Hong Kong
PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF GRADUATE EDUCATION (PAGE) – Manila